Benefits of choosing Fitzwilliam Hospital
There are 3 ways of being treated at Fitzwilliam Hospital:
1. If you hold private medical insurance, please ask your GP to refer you and you can enjoy fast-track treatment and the additional benefits of our Premium Care services.
2. If you are an NHS patient, please ask your GP if you can be referred to us for your NHS treatment. Under the Patient Choice charter, you have a right to choose your hospital from any hospital which offers the NHS service that you require. Referral to an independent provider of NHS services is free to you and costs your GP the same as referral to an NHS provider.
3. If you would like to self-refer and pay for your treatment, please call our Enquiry team for a quote for your treatment on 01733 842304.
Patients selecting Fitzwilliam Hospital will benefit from:
- High quality clinical and professional services with proven outcomes
- Consultant-led care and you will always see the same consultant
- Low infection rates
- Excellent levels of cleanliness, effective infection control measures
- Private en-suite rooms for Premium Care patients
- Digital TV and radio
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
- Flexible appointment times
- Free car parking
- Freshly prepared meals served in patient rooms by our catering staff