Leave your feedback
If you would like to leave feedback regarding your care at Fitzwilliam Hospital please follow the links below to submit your feedback:
- Private Health (for self pay and insured patients) Click ‘Write a review’ and add your comments
- NHS patient feedback Simply click ‘leave review’ to add your comments.
- Google Click ‘write a review' to leave your comment on our Google listing.
- Facebook Give your experience a rating out of 5 and add your comments.
We aim to the provide the very best of care to you by offering services and facilities of the highest standard.If we have failed to meet these standards please tell a member of the team and we will try and resolve your concerns in person, whilst you are here.
However, if you wish to make a formal complaint, please write to the General Manager of the hospital and outline in your letter:
• The nature of the complaint
• Names and positions of any staff members involved (if you know them)
• When the events took place
• Any action you may have already taken
• What we can do to resolve your complaint
Once this letter has been received, you will receive written confirmation and your complaint will then be thoroughly investigated in accordance with our Hospital Complaints policy
Read what our patients are saying on NHS Choices:
- From walking in reception the staff were efficient and friendly. The person who collected me to gown up was lovely. The surgeon and staff were fantastic. All staff worked to put my mind at rest as the teeth were being taken out just by a numbing injection. They had a great sense of humour which always helps when your nervous. There was absolutely nothing I was unhappy about. Fantastic Hospital and team.
- The care and treatment experienced during my hip replacement on the 13th July 2017 from Doctor and team and all the nurses involved was exemplary.
A big thank you also to the physiotherapists, who have had me walking without walking aids in only six weeks after the operation and all the non medical staff.
- This is the second time I have been a day patient at this hospital and cannot speak highly enough of it. It is a professional, clean hospital, the staff are all very kind and caring and could not do enough for me. I was very well looked after, the procedure went well and I was home again just after lunch. Thoroughly recommend this hospital!
- A massive massive thank you to each and every member of staff at the Fitzwilliam Hospital Peterborough.....Having just spent three weeks in there I can, hand on heart, say that they are fabulous.. Every single member of staff from the porters, cleaners, healthcare assistants, MRI staff, nurses, physiotherapists, and surgeons are amazing. My surgeon goes above and beyond to ensure my wellbeing, the hca's work tirelessly and the nurses are true Angels. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart X May god bless each and every one of you. Xxx
Full details can be seen here: NHS patient feedback