Who can benefit from treatment?
The spine and neck services at Fitzwilliam Hospital will benefit people who:
- have had back and neck pain for six weeks and it is not lessening.
- would like an appointment with a consultant orthopaedic surgeon or neurosurgeon. Click here to see our list of spinal consultants
- would like to visit our back care assessment clinic to find out more about their pain.
- want to book a diagnostic imaging test. A GP referral is required for any diagnostic test.
- have a diagnosis for their back or neck condition and have been recommended for surgery or injections.
- require private or NHS spinal care. A GP referral is required for NHS patients.
- would like an assessment of their back and neck pain by a physiotherapist or physiotherapy treatment (private patients only can directly access this service).
Our highly regarded consultant neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons are available to assess your back and neck pain, recommend diagnostic tests and the best treatment options to manage or resolve your pain.