Weight loss surgery cost at Fitzwilliam Hospital
Weight loss surgery prices
The cost of weight loss surgery typically ranges from £3,995 to £15,000 in the UK and varies by procedure.
- Gastric bypass
Gastric bypass prices typically range between £9,500 and 15,000 in the UK. Fitzwilliam Hospital charges £8,995. This very competitive price includes a 24-month aftercare package.
- Gastric sleeve
Gastric sleeve surgery prices typically cost between £7,000 and £11,000 in the UK. Fitzwilliam Hospital charges £7,995. This competitive price includes a 24-month aftercare package.
- Gastric band conversion
The price for a gastric band conversion typically costs between £9,000 and £12,000 in the UK. Fitzwilliam Hospital charges £10,995. This competitive price includes a 24-month aftercare package.
What’s included in the package prices above?
Weight loss surgery is the first part of a long weight loss journey. Aftercare and support are key elements of the process in helping you reach your end weight loss goal.
Our comprehensive aftercare programme has been developed by listening to past patient feedback and aims to offer patients the opportunity to learn and get used to the changes in their diet and lifestyle that are required for their success.
- Expert medical advice and regular medical reviews by our team of specialist bariatric nurses.
- A hospital out of hours service.
- Professional nutritional advice delivered by a dietician to support you on your weight loss journey.
- 2 x-ray adjustments and up to 6 clinical adjustments.
- Access to your weight loss surgeon as clinically indicated.
- Support group access specific for weight loss patients.
- Weekly calls during the first 8 weeks for additional support.
- Monthly 1-1 consultations, telephone or email support.